This One Pan Sausage, cabbage and potato dinner is so easy and so delicious that you will want to keep it on the weekly meal rotation for sure! Plus one pan dinner solution equals LESS dishes! That’s almost the best part, but the thing I like most about making this meal is that it tastes amazing as leftovers, that is if there is anything left. I actually double this recipe because it’s simply not enough for my hungry kids to just do the 6 servings. I haven’t done a lot of one pan dinners in the past, but I think this is a new idea I like for ease and deliciousness on the busiest of nights. I also make some rice in the rice cooker and serve the Sausage and Potato Dinner on top of the rice for my especially hungry family members who require more carbs than the rest. Let me know what your favorite one pan dinners are! I need some more ideas. If you try this one out make sure to let me know your thoughts on it.
One Pan Sausage and Potato Dinner
Yield 6 Servings
- 1 pound Kielbasa links (I used all pork Kielbasa for this recipe), cut into bite sized chunks
- 2 pounds of red potatoes, washed and sliced into bite-sized slices with skins on
- 1/2 head of green cabbage, remove outer leaves. and cut into 1-2 inch slices
- 1/3 cup of olive oil (divided, measure out 2 tbsp of olive oil and set aside)
- 3 tbsp dijon
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- dash of fresh pepper
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix in a small bowl the dressing ingredients: olive oil, dijon, apple cider vinegar, honey, garlic, salt and pepper. Whisk well and set aside.
- Spread out the sliced sausage and potatoes onto a lightly greased sheet pan. Drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil and toss around either with your clean, bare hands or tongs.
- Add the sliced cabbage to the pan and drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil and gently toss with the tongs. Sprinkle a tiny bit of salt and pepper over all of the pan.
- Roast in the oven for 20 minutes, remove and toss everything gently again. Place back in the oven for an additional 15 minutes or until the potatoes are golden and the cabbage is slightly roasted on the outer edges.
- Drizzle the dressing over the pan and toss gently, garnish with fresh chopped parsley and Enjoy!
Courses Main Dish